Monday 7 October 2013

Dad makes his first appearance in my blog!


So Amelia called my Dad on Skype today. Once she wandered off to make me some AMAZING cookies, Dad and I had a lovely conversation. As we were winding down this is how the conversation went:

Dad: Melody, you know us. Recommend some movies for us.

Me: Like in the theater or on DVD?

Dad: Yeah... or on Netflix.

Me: Your Netflix doesn't have anything.

Dad: It has some stuff.

Me: Ok let me get on Netflix and see what  New Releases they have.

Dad: How do you do that?

Me: I just go online. Don't worry I wont go on your account or anything.

Dad: Ok...

Me: Umm, you might like Man of steel.

Dad: Yeah?

Me: Yeah, that's the new superman one.

Dad: Oh I don't know if we are into superman...

Me: Umm.

Dad: I like the new Sherlock. Who is that guy?

Me: The one with the girl Watson?

Dad: No...?

Me: Benedict Cumberbatch?

Dad: No.

Me: Is it a British one?

Dad: No.

Me: You're sure it doesn't have a girl playing Watson?

Dad: Girl? No.

Me: Then it is probably Benedict Cumberbatch.

Dad: No I never heard of any Sunberbat. It must be another American one.

Me: Hmm, not sure about that... I haven't seen another one.

Dad: Is Watson real young?

Me: Yeah they both are. Is it set in London?

Dad: Yeah... So that must make it British.

Me: Probably.

Dad: What's his name?

Me: Benedict Cumberbatch.

Dad: That is a terrible name. No one should be named that.

Love you dad!! That made my day!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Only a daughter could love a Dad like this one!

    ReplyDelete